World Knife Throwing League Judge Certification allows venues to organize and run WKTL sanctioned events. Our Certified Judges are held to the highest standard in understanding and implementing our rules when overseeing sanctioned events.
The World Knife Throwing League Judge Certification gives guidance on how to conduct yourself while officiating a match and tests your knowledge of the Knife Throwing Rules.
A World Knife Throwing League Certified Judge is:
- Officially Certified by the World Knife Throwing League
- Up-to-date with the latest rules & changes
- Able to officially run WKTL sanctioned Leagues
- Able to facilitate WKTL-sanctioned Tournaments, including the World Knife Throwing Championship
- Able to renew or update the Certified Judge standing in future years when rule changes occur
- A substitute that may assist other venues in hosting Leagues or Tournaments
Interested in becoming a World Knife Throwing League Certified Judge? The program is open to the public! You do not have to be employed at a venue to participate and receive the certification. In order to apply and participate in the WKTL Judge Certification program, click on the button below.
Upon successful completion of the quiz, you’ll be sent a certificate with your name and date of completion, signifying that you are a WKTL Certified Judge. With this certification, you will be able to run and manage sanctioned events as an official who clearly understands the rule set and expectations of WKTL. If you’re designated as the official for your leagues, you will have the ability to adjudicate calls for the sanctioned event you are running.